NEW! RJR has announced the annually National Award for "Science and Research" for the best scientific articles published throughout the year in the official journal.
Read the Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing, and Publication of Scholarly work in Medical Journals.
The published medical research literature is a global public good. Medical journal editors have a social responsibility to promote global health by publishing, whenever possible, research that furthers health worldwide.
Official Journal’s protocols & statements
- Initial letter to reviewers
- Review request letter
- Ab initio acceptance letter
- Ab initio rejection letter
- Minor revision letter
- Major revision letter
- Late acceptance letter
- Late rejection letter
- Conflict of interest statement
- Statement on Human and Animal Rights
- Statement of Informed Consent
- Declaration of originality
- Guidelines for Reviewers
- Guidelines for Reviewers - Appendix 1
- Guidelines for Reviewers - Appendix 2